Monday, April 25, 2011

Increasing My Positives

Sometimes to feel better I try to increase my positives.  Basically do more fun stuff.

During my forced vacation I am doing a lot of yardwork and house projects.  This is fun in the sense that it is moving, playing in nature and being productive enough to have something beautiful to show for your hard work.

But then there is just plain fun stuff.  Like this:
Me and Mom's Spectacular Easter Eggs

Dyeing eggs with your Mom is just as fun at 37 as it was at 7.

3 comments:

  1. I think it might have been even more fun!
    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mel. It took me this long to figure out how to post! Stay strong Lady! Heading for survivor land! Thinking of you :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really miss dyeing eggs . . . in fact, I did it all by myself a few years ago! What a fun idea!! Glad you are getting to spend some fun times with your mom. Miss you and think about you a lot! Tamarai

    ReplyDelete