Anywho, today I am thankful for:
- Our veterans
|My Pop - Walter - on the left was in the airforce|
|My Pop - "Brubs" - on the left was in the navy|
|One of my favorite things - real vmail from my pop (Walter) to his family|
- The fact that when I lay my head down to sleep, I do not worry about bombs exploding.
- The fact that I acknowledge my fear to serve in the military.
- The fact that some do not have the fear and fight everyday for me.
- The fact that I have not lost life or limb.
- The fact that I am not impoverished.
- Having clean water to drink.
- Having food to eat (to excess even).
- Having a piggy bank that I do not count on to pay my bills.
- Having the luxury of frivolous expenditures.
- Finding the tiny shirt that the Overtons got my precious Tboz when we first met her. It is so tiny and is a Texas A&M shirt. I thought I had lost it and am working on a photo album (OK, really this just means I drug out the giant crate with photos in it and it is just sitting there in my room barely touched - I hate making photo albums) and found it tucked away with my photos. I can't believe she was ever that tiny.
- Petfinder. I look on this website constantly to find my new best friend. I am thinking I would like a healthy young corgi/basset hound/jack russell mix. Black or white and female. I do not know if this exists, but I look all the time or when I especially miss Tboz.
- Hair paste stuff. William had given me a huge goody bag of hair products and today I looked through it and found some "paste". I put a tiny bit of it in my hair to give it some..., well, just because I could.
- Fleece vests. I think I have 4 now and they camouflage the no boob and boob roll and stomach roll nicely.
- Portable heaters.
- Spinning - I totally escape for one whole glorious hour.
- In general, that my friends are still my friends even though I am quirky and don't socialize all that well.
- In general, that my friends are still my friends even though I may say the wrong things.
- My new sneakers from Privo. They are white and so comfortable. They were my present for finally attending to Tboz' remains.
- Big ass salads
- My parent's friends Joe and Kat because they help take care of mom and dad.
- My parent's friends JD and Vanita because they help take care of mom and dad.
- The prayer that my mom said for me and Tboz the day I let her go.
- Straight teeth.
- Real mail. Like in the mailbox.
- Flip flops
- The email I received from my pal Allison. I sure do miss her.
- Discovering that I can make tacos using savoy cabbage as the tortilla. They sure are good. I'm a genius.
- My giant diamond ring. Even though I feel like I no longer deserve to wear it, I still do. Suck it.