Friday, August 5, 2011

Steroid induced insomnia

I take steroids the day before treatment because they think I am allergic to the Taxotere. Steroids are nasty little hormones and they make me stay up and buy stupid infomercial things. But tonight, I am reading all of my posts and all of your comments.

Things I noticed:
- reading your comments make me all teary and grateful for all of the kindness and support I have received through all of this. Thank you. Sincerely.
- I was so positive in the beginning. What happened?

Final Chemo in about 12 hours!

4 comments:

  1. You have been down a long road Melinda and tomorrow is just another step in getting to the end of it... pretty soon chemo will be a memory in your past that helped you kick cancer's ass. Good luck tomorrow and you will be in my thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened was the fight got harder and you're not Pollyanna. Melinda, I want you to consider an idea--just try it on like a shirt, and you can take it off if it doesn't fit. Consider that you are doing the absolute BEST job ANYONE could do fighting the cancer that YOU have. See what comes up when you look at it through that lens.

    THIS WHOLE SITUATION SUCKS. YOU ARE A TOTAL BADASS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck today. Sending good thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) grateful and teary eyed. Thank you. I will try that shirt on.

    ReplyDelete