Monday, August 1, 2011

Hot Flashes are no bueno

Oh yeah, I forgot chemopause brings hot flashes.  Thanks hot flashes for keeping me from sleeping and then waking me up.  Oh yeah, its great that you come visit when its 100 freaking degrees outside.  My head sweats.  Its weird and uncomfortable.

And then I also forgot the taxotears.  I read about them but had yet to experience them.  Basically that your eyes water alot when you are getting taxotere (one of my chemo drugs).  Its true.  It happens and people call them taxotears.  I woke up today with lots of stuff in my eyes.  Where I come from its called eye boogers.  Ewwww.

Weird, huh?

Sharing is fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hot flashes are definitely not fun, but they'll go away and so will the taxotears. You may have something new though. The fun just won't end, will it? - Mom

    ReplyDelete