- The ability to do not one damn thing but surf the web all day
- My ambition. Change. Its a brewing. But only a tiny bit.
- Fizzy drink. I honestly don't think I could live without this. For reals.
- the relative good health of my Mom and Dad
- My creativity.
- My best friend of a gazillion years. Erin and I don't talk alot, but I always know she is there. She knows me - I mean deep down knows me. I think those that know you when you were growing up will always know you best.
- no crying babies that live at my house. See, there are positives to having to have your lady parts removed. This will never be a problem that I have.
- Crossfit Durham. The majority of my friends are from this place. And they have supported me more than I can explain in words. It has also taught me that I can be an athlete. I'll get there again. Someday.
- No blackeyes when I jump rope now. See, there are positives to not having any boobs. I totally hang out flat at the gym. And I know its obvious, because I have asked my friends if they could tell that I have no boobs. I wonder what other people think when they see me with no boobicals. I feel like an it alot. I wonder if I look like an it.
- The warmth of sunshine on face
|November 6 (artsy version)|