Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thirty Days of Thankful - Day 5

Today I am thankful for:

  • The ability to do not one damn thing but surf the web all day
  • My ambition.  Change.  Its a brewing.  But only a tiny bit.
  • Fizzy drink.  I honestly don't think I could live without this.  For reals.
  • the relative good health of my Mom and Dad
  • My creativity.
  • My best friend of a gazillion years.  Erin and I don't talk alot, but I always know she is there.  She knows me - I mean deep down knows me.  I think those that know you when you were growing up will always know you best.
  • no crying babies that live at my house.  See, there are positives to having to have your lady parts removed.  This will never be a problem that I have.
  • Crossfit Durham.  The majority of my friends are from this place.  And they have supported me more than I can explain in words.  It has also taught me that I can be an athlete.  I'll get there again.  Someday.
  • No blackeyes when I jump rope now.  See, there are positives to not having any boobs.  I totally hang out flat at the gym.  And I know its obvious, because I have asked my friends if they could tell that I have no boobs.  I wonder what other people think when they see me with no boobicals.  I feel like an it alot.  I wonder if I look like an it.
  • The warmth of sunshine on face
Check out these hair pictures:
September 24

November 6 (artsy version)

1 comment: