Friday, July 30, 2010

Food dreams

Well I'm dreaming about food again.  I just re-read my posts over at bullcitycrossfitters from during my Whole30, and I was dreaming about grains/sugar around Week 3.  This is the end of Week 2.  Kind of weird huh?

I dreamt a couple of nights ago about chocolate cake and last night about a chocolate donut.  The cake I ate and then rationalized (don't remember how I rationalized) and the donut, took one bite and decided it wasn't worth it.

I really wish I could somehow interpret my dreams because they are always telling us something.

P.S.  Ran last night with Erin again.  Same 15 minutes of 3 min run and 2 min walk.  This after a WOD that included thrusters and in 98 degree sunshine.  Run suck pattern was similar, but Erin said she thought I might be a little faster.

P.S.S.  I am so tired.  Like fall asleep during the day tired.  What's up with that?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Melinda - I did a whole30 back in April/May and I had the same mid-day exhaustion problem around week 2. I remember it was *really* frustrating! I even worked from home a few days just so I could nap instead of taking a lunch hour!! I'm not sure why this happens, just thought I'd share my similar experience & sympathy. it did go away after a few days for me (5-6?), so I hope it does for you, too...

    love the blog :)

    ReplyDelete