Monday, January 10, 2011

Check Baby Check Baby One Two

All I want to do is lifty lift lift lift and a metcon, just like I used to!

LAME.

Anywho - it was back to Crossfit today.  WOW.  I tried really really hard not to compare my weak ass self with everyone else, but I did.  And then I ended up in a sad space.  And then I thought I don't like Crossfit anymore.  And then I called my friend Anna.  And now it is better.

There I am living in the past again.  It is what it is and this is where I am.  The only way I'm going to get faster / stronger / fitter is if I (emphasis on I) do the work, and do it consistently.

So from now on, at least for a little while, I will have to check my ego at the door and then go back and double check that it stayed there and then later go back, open the door and kick the ego's ass into the cold cold world.

Check Baby...



P.S.  Hey Ego, you better check yourself before you wreck yourself.

P.S.S.  I am totally cracking myself up with lame-o analogies and stupid 90's references.

P.S.S.S.  The salt in my wound today - was up 2 lbs.  WTF!  I am totally following my program.  Scales are going in the cabinet.  They make me crazy and I don't want my happiness to be dictated by what that damn piece of equipment says.  EFF you scale!

2 comments:

  1. 1. LOVE the music video blast from the past
    2. How super-famous and badass are you that you have blog stalkers in Kenya (moi) AND Russia?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA! RUMPSHAKER!!!!

    Oh, and feedjit is my fave. I love seeing where everyone is from! I don't know how they got here, but it's cool that they did!

    ReplyDelete