Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Random Positive Thoughts about Myself

My friend Eve (OK, full disclosure, she is my WW leader) says I am too hard on myself.  I guess that is true.  I rarely feel good enough.

So, I am going to write down a few things I like about me:

  • Lately, my hair gets this really fun curl thing by my ears going on when I sweat.  Sometimes I try and recreate it by just applying water and letting it air dry.  Not the same.  Its only great when it comes via sweating alot.
  • I can cook just about anything.  And usually it looks like something I want to eat.  I learned this from my Mom.
  • I've raised a pretty fun, happy and healthy little girl.
  • I've made some really great friends.  I've done this.  I realize friendships don't just happen.  You have to work at them.
  • My house is pretty cool.  I can put stuff together to make it look good.
  • I can fix lots of stuff on my own.  I learned this from my Mom too.
  • I can totally pull off a nose ring.
  • I have great freckles.
  • People like to tell me stuff and share heavy stuff with me. 
  • My eyeballs are nice looking.
  • I quit drinking
  • I quit smoking
OK, now I am maybe going overboard.  But I get the point.  I'm pretty cool.

1 comment:

  1. You are pretty cool, but I knew that all along.

    ReplyDelete