Tuesday, August 17, 2010

MetroDash Fundraising!!

Hi blog friends!

Would you be interested in supporting me in my first race ever? 

The MetroDash supports the Navy Seal Warrior Fund (NSWF).  This fund helps widowed families of SEALs as well as injured SEALs.

I am trying to raise $50 for the NSWF by 20 Aug (I know, I procrastinated).

Check out my fundraising page:
http://www.active.com/donate/metrodashnswfcha/melindabomar

Thanks in advance for your support!

P.S.  I am getting excited and nervous about the Dash.  I know I am slack on posting progress - things haven't been going the best.  I am a tad bit injured (hips).  And I had a carbapalooza this weekend.  Body is rebelling.  Run Suck was at a all time high last week.  Boo.

P.S.S.  How cool would it be to be a Navy Seal?

No comments:

Post a Comment